Wednesday 22 February 2012

"Moments" part 1

  I love this place. It's peaceful and magical. And mine.
  I take a deep breath and make that first step. Once my foot is on the ground it's like I'm suddenly electrified. I feel light. Suddenly everything is better, every sorrow is far away. I'm safe. I'm home.
  I start to walk. I don't need light because I know every inch of this place. There's only silence, peaceful silence.
  You were there too. In those first moments when I walked in I had forgotten. There were others too. But they didn't matter.
  All that mattered was the cool and a bit moist air, the ground below, the gentle embrace of the sequoia behind my back.
  And your voice. You! I felt happy and less alone. There and then I knew I had found a friend that I would like to keep forever. There's just something so beautiful about you. Magical.
  It was an amazing night, warm and enchanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment